Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and may 2011 be your year to shine!

          At one time I was never very optimistic about the future and just went with the flow of things.  This of course doesn't work for everyone.  In fact most people never find a positive flow.  So maybe I'm maturing or my life experiences are finally molding me to be better focused.  In any sense I have grown to look for opportunities and find the positive in any situation.  Although I hate stress or high pressure situations, I have done very well in these conditions.  Some how I become very focused and come up with a solution in no time.  The point is that in order to reach your goals or keep those New Year's resolutions, you need to stay focused. 
          2011 seems to offer new hope, although some think otherwise.  I believe that more people then ever are looking to secure their future and their dreams.  Financial security is a top priority for people these days.  They don't want to lose any more then they already have.  Many have given up many luxuries to keep from losing everything.  People made sacrifices to keep their jobs even if it meant making less money.  About 1% of the population didn't feel a thing when the worlds economy took a nose dive.  4% felt a slight pinch but it didn't effect their life styles one bit.  The next 5 to 10% tightened their belts but survived the endless attacks on their finances.  So what does that say about the other 80 to 85% of us?  We were kicked and kicked hard.  We road a wave of good fortune right into the jagged rocks that Wall Street stuck out in front of us.  The bottom dropped out and fell so far that some of us will never see it in our life time.  Our children may not even see it.  That is way I am here now to tell you there is a way to find it.  To get back what you have lost and rebuild a life of carefree will.
          So how do we accomplish this tedious task?  I receive emails from some great and financially secure guru's all the time.  Some give inspiration while others advice on how to improve our lives.  I received one today from Patric Chan which not only was inspirational but contained some very good advice to making 2011 the year of years.  If you have been following this blog you will see that I have had other posts that contain content from Patric Chan.  Some in text and others of videos that he has created.  Please take an opportunity in checking them out or you can go to Success Trace with Patric Chan for more information on achieving success.
          Another great influence and motivational person that I've grown to love hearing from is Rich German.  Rich German offers an excellent book Monetize Your Passion and the book is FREE!  I was able to get a signed copy as well as the pdf version.  I highly recommend reading this very informative and motivational book.  Rich German also took donations on this book to give to charity.  If you want some daily inspiration then I recommend Rich German's The Daily Energize which is a personal message from Rich German to your email everyday.  It is very motivational and comes in a text or a personally made video of Rich speaking.  A fantastic thing to start of your day with.
          To finish I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and again wish you a happy and prosperous 2011.  May 2011 truly be your year to shine!  I would also like to invite you to join me on Twitter @69icedragons to get updates and you can also get updates from Patric Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment