Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Daily Energize


I opened my email today and BAM, there it was an email from Rich German.  It is The Daily Energize that I receive from Rich everyday.  It always has some sort of inspirational story, video or text but today's was special.  The theme for this week is CONVICTION.  Ironic how just only yesterday I decided to do a blog on creating convictions to live by and now this email comes to me as the theme of the week.

"Which is stronger: your belief or your circumstances?"
--Rich German 

So what is your motivation?  What is driving you to continue from day to day?  Are your circumstances causing a wave of disruption in your life?  Rich sends out The Daily Energize to start your day with a dose of energy and inspiration!  Sometimes that is all that is needed to kick start our day, get our mood set and get us underway to the opportunities that lie ahead.  Are you manifesting problems or solutions?  Is your passion and beliefs strong enough to help you overcome adversity?  These are questions that you need to answer and answer truthfully.  If not you are only lying to yourself about the direction your life is heading.  I've created this blog to show you how to learn by your mistakes and strengthen you pursuit of you goals, dreams and hearts desire.  I like to show you the people, places and literature that has inspired me to reach for greatness.

The Daily Energize has help me realize my potential, the potential within.  The potential of success and what it truly means to myself and my family.  I don't need to be a millionaire to find happiness.  I enjoy a fairly simple lifestyle with a few toys and some luxuries.  I don't need a mansion or a yacht, just a nice modest home and some water craft.  Land to look out upon and appreciate the wonders of the world.  A nice vehicle that I don't have to worry about breaking down when travelling around the country.  I enjoy my career and would keep it since I like what I do and the people I meet.  I would give back to my community that has showed my family kindness and support like no other.  These are the things I look for in my own success.  My success is truly unique and so is yours.  Only you can create the path you wish to travel.  Maybe a mansion and yacht are your thing.  Leaving the hustle and bustle of everyday life to do as you please.  Not worrying about money or waking up to an alarm clock.  Travelling the world and seeing sights that many dream about but never realize.  Yes, The Daily Energize will give you that motivation, power and inspiration to create a desire to achieve greatness in your life.

I've been working on another addition of this blog titled "Are you destined for greatness?"  May people are but haven't tapped their full potential yet.  They need direction and guidance to lead them down the correct path.  In order to be destined for greatness you must create your convictions and stick by them, live by them and utilize them in your everyday life.  I will be following Rich's Daily Energize and share with you his views on conviction.

No comments:

Post a Comment