Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Words to live by...

          Words to live by...  In our endless pursuit of happiness and success, we are left with many decisions.  Different paths to follow that will hopefully lead us to our goals, dreams and desires.  The one thing that always remains true is the fact that we each need a definite and defined purpose.  It is part of the Law of Attraction and is a key component to achieving success.  I have stumbled across a great video of Napoleon Hill that I'd like to share with you.


If you listen closely and follow what he has said, you will bring great success into your life.  Remember, you are never alone.  There are a great number of people out there that care and believe that you have a great purpose in your life.  That you will achieve greatness for yourself and your family.  No matter how many times we fail, our true purpose will come.
          I had to travel very early Monday, a 380 mile drive.  Snow was coming so I left earlier to give myself enough time.  The drive wasn't too bad even with running into snow a few times.  I arrived on schedule, did the work I needed to do and then relaxed in a hotel.  It snowed through the night and the kids had no school.  It was still snowing in the morning when I was preparing to leave.  Traffic was slow but where I needed to be was just a few miles from the hotel.  I finished my business and started the trip back home.  The start was slow with the very slippery conditions.  Accidents everywhere but I pressed on with the determination that I'd make it home.  As I continued to drive the conditions actually started to improve.  I had thought that I was going to have trouble since there was more snow accumulation but the roads where clear.  Maybe it was my determination of making it home that made the drive easier or was it luck.  I travel often, sometimes driving and sometimes flying but I seem to be getting better results on my trips.  Is it the more positive attitude that my trip will go well or is it luck that keeps me from running into problems.  I can't truely answer that except that the Law of Attraction seems to be applying itself here.
          Some people meditate, some write everything down and others place objects or pictures as mind joggers.  If you can, as Napoleon Hill has stated, keep focused with a clear mental picture in your head you will achieve your greatest desires in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment