Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Personal Convictions

Personal Convictions...

Have you created your Personal Convictions?  Have you made a list of what is important to yourself?  Are you living your dream?  Have you created that burning desire to succeed no matter what?  At the end of last year things looked pretty bleak but I made a commitment, a conviction to myself that this was going to be my year.  The year that I reach a new plateau in my life. 
Many of us have been faced with great challenges and have found it hard to keep our faith about our future.  I have prayed for guidance and even questioned my beliefs, finding no answers.  Many sleepless nights and mounting health issues due to over whelming stress.  I started to utilize the tools available to me through great speakers and motivators.  Rich German's The Daily Energize, Patric Chan's  Success Trace, Mark Joyner's Simpleology 101, Enlightened Messages super manifest manual and another great inspiration that I stumbled upon Merry Riana, who had conquered great adversity.  These people have brought their lives to fantastic levels of success and are willing to share their knowledge with anyone that is willing to learn.

It has been many years since I have made such a conviction.  When I had done so in the past, great things formed in my life.  Somehow I lost that in recent years and have been working hard to regain it.  Now I have found it!  I am using it and working towards the goals that seemed unattainable.  I have found my conviction, my passion, my place, my destiny, my true light at the end of the tunnel.  Yes I was down and out but using what is available to me, I am able to overcome the obstacles that were laid out in front of me.  Even using little known Mind Secrets to help manifest a new reality pushes me closer to my goals.  Dreams and desires can be reached with proper devotion (conviction) and focus.  I had accomplished it once before and will do it again.  If I can achieve my desired level of success then anyone can.  I personally challenge you to check these people out.  Follow them like I do on Twitter and Facebook.  Get to know them, think like them and all your dreams and desires will become a reality.

Rapport International in Nevada changed my life forever.  It was an intense 2 1/2 day event that brought out a part of me that I never knew existed.  When I lose focus, I go back through my notes and the team list.  I visualize my experience, relive it in a sense within my mind.  I remember the changes that occurred in me and I focus on bringing that back out.  I believe that I was sent there for a greater purpose.  Not just because my company wanted me to be a better employee but that I was destined to be a better person.  Many people when they reach their 40's either have a mid-life crisis or have a great revelation that changes their outlook on life.  I feel that I don't truly know how long I will live so I don't know when to have a mid-life crisis.  With that in mind I can easily avoid it with my messed up logic and focus more on having a great revelation.  The revelation I am having is this, life is too short no matter how long you live.  Live as though everyday is your last.  So make everyday count towards your convictions.  Believe in yourself and your ideals.  Have faith that what you are doing here is important.  Just as every grain of sand in an hour glass is important, so is your purpose in life.  No one ever thought that the sand on a beach was important until it was nearly all gone and washed away by the ocean.  We are but grains of sand in time on a beach and the ocean is life trying to wash us away with our dreams.  One tiny grain of sand is nothing to the power of the waves but put all the grains together to make a vast shoreline.  Some times life is winning but other times we ourselves, joined with a vast array of others can win at the game of life.

May your convictions be true to your nature.  Hold you up when life gets you down.  Pick you up when you fall and never,ever, ever fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment