Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a quick update...

     First off, I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words and support in this difficult time in our lives.  I thought I would share with you a picture of the beautiful granite head stone we purchased at http://www.plaquemaker.com/.  I give credit where it is due and they provided fast service and created a beautiful, long last peace that will last a lifetime for the memory of our adorable little Samika.
     Also I'd like to share a picture of her final resting place.  I will share more as I create a place for my wife to sit and reminisce.  Samika leaves behind one brother, Bandit, two sisters, Marshmallow and Anna-Belle along with her mother, Snowflake and father, Abecrombie.

The cross was made by my oldest daughter.

     I will hopefully be able to continue with this blog shortly so please visit often and cheers to your future success.  I would like to leave you with one link to a man that has truly inspired me and sends daily video clips that help motivate and energize.  His name is Rich German and I have personally been using his information to Monetize Your Passion.  Please pay his website a visit, you won't be sorry. Monetize Your Passion Free Book Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment